Re: Additional legacy apps with Libertine on M10 Tablet

hi,
Am Freitag, den 22.04.2016, 16:44 +0200 schrieb Filip Dorosz:
> Hi all.
>
> I just got mine Aquaris M10 and so far I'm loving it.
> However I have a question regarding installing additional legacy apps.
> I know its possible through Libertine and it's installed on Tablet by
> default so:
>
> How to properly use it to install additional legacy apps?

first of all, if someone tells you "make it writable" ... dont, that
will in the end just mess up things and it nearly always the wrong thing
to do :)

you can easily create a separate libertine container in the writable
space if you move one file around ... i have a very rough script i use:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/15980818/

that should give you some rough ideas how it works ...
for the .desktop file it is important that the name starts with the name
of the container you use and that the second bit is the name of
the .desktop file as you find it inside the container
under /usr/share/applications ...

(once that script is a bit polished and cleverer i'll blog about it ...)

ciao
	oli