Re: Additional legacy apps with Libertine on M10 Tablet

On 16-04-22 10:44 AM, Filip Dorosz wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I just got mine Aquaris M10 and so far I'm loving it.
> However I have a question regarding installing additional legacy apps.
> I know its possible through Libertine and it's installed on Tablet by default so:
>
> How to properly use it to install additional legacy apps?

Right now there is no simple way to install and launch additional legacy apps.  Yes, there is a hard manual way to do it.

We plan to fix this in OTA 11 in just a few weeks' time.  It requires some essential changes to the application launch
infrastructure that have been in the queue for a while and so additional close attention must be paid during the QA process.

--
Stephen M. Webb  <stephen.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>