Re: M10 Tablet - First Impressions

El sábado, 23 de abril de 2016 7:18:17 (CEST), Will Atwood <skyflyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
I'm also a new FHD M10 owner and am really excited to have one.. I'm using it now to type this up...on screen keyboard is working well.. My biggest issue so far was high CPU load with kworker...around 26% or so.. Syslog was getting flooded with errors so I ran a CPU backtrack and pinpointed the camera sensor.. Thought that was strange until I realized it is being used to adjust screen brightness!. If your seeing unusually high CPU load at idle...try disabling “adjust brightness automatically”. That made a big difference for me.

The next syslog issue I'm seeing is CPU freq scalling....anyone have any ideas?

Hi Will,

Awesom! I'm facing this CPU kworker problem too for some time already and
could not get to the point. Could you please share how you nailed this down, just
for the next problem like this.

Thanks

    matthias

--