Re: M10 Tablet - First Impressions

I used "echo l > /proc/sysrq-trigger" to run a backtrace of all cpus.
Output will be logged in dmesg.  Watching syslog or dmesg with "Adjust
brightness automatically" on and off will show a big difference in the
log files, specifically this line:

(0)[1576:kworker/0:2][ALS/PS] als_get_data 1962 : als_get_data *value =
140, *status =2

I get a million of these in syslog with auto brightness turned on.

Are you seeing the same thing?