Re: M10 Tablet - First Impressions

As some have written. A little bit "laggy" when more applications is
started.
But that will probably fixed. Hope it is not a hardware limitation.

Missing a remote desktop client app and a FTP app that can handle sftp
protocol.

Hope for the OTA-11 update to fix standard way to install legacy apps.

//Regards