Re: M10 Tablet - First Impressions

I Just took a ride with the tablet. GPS and uNav work on one condition. the program like unav or SensorsStatus work only when while turning them on a GPS signal is available. if we turn uNav at home under the roof and then go outside the program doesn't work. It works after program restart when gps signal is available.

      From: Andrea Bernabei <andrea.bernabei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: Marcin Xc <gtriderxc@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mitchell Reese <dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2016 6:47 PM
 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] M10 Tablet - First Impressions

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 4:49 PM, Marcin Xc <gtriderxc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi  Mitchell!

Hi Marcin!
I also got my tablet this week. Point 8 - I have no problems with GPS. uNav seems works fine. However I didn't updated the device yet. There are about 500mb updates to be downloaded and at the moment I have only GSM Internet access. So without the update, as I said GPS works fine.Could You please provide us link to Your bug so tha we could join the issue?

What doesn't work on my tablet is a Libre office Writer. I can't write anything. Does this program only works with hardware keyboard? Is it impossible to write anything in libre office writer with a screen keyboard?

See Mitchell's point no.6
When it comes to forgetting my Laptop, convergence and stuff like that, I can not. First of all because of the Libre Office. And then... sadly all "the others" use Skype and What's app. I even have to contact my boss through whats app, send pictures etc. I think only this two apps would bring Ubuntu phone and tablet many thousands or millions users. As far as now we are only crazy geeks ;-) who don't follow the mainstream :-)))
Cheers

Marcin - well known GTrider