Re: Aquaris M10 How to update

By typing

      $ sudo ubuntu-device-flash touch
--channel=ubuntu-touch/rc/bq-aquaris-pd.en \
        --recovery-image recovery-frieza-xxxx.img --bootstrap

I get
       2016/04/23 21:23:32 Expecting the device to be in the bootloader...
waiting

and the terminal hangs on forever.

I feel like my Lubuntu PC does not find the tablet. On connecting my tablet
nothing happens, except that my PC asks if I want to see the content of the
added folders.  On typing lsusb for the M10 I get this line:

Bus 001 Device 021: ID 2a47:2008

(I have added a file  ~/.android/adb_usb.ini with this line 0x2a47 as
suggested in other forums).

If I activate the developer mode, the Table gets disconnected from the PC.

Thanks,
Andy