Re: Screenshot on Aquaris M10

El día Saturday, April 23, 2016 a las 09:56:03PM +0200, Alexey Balmashnov escribió:

> > > Now stuck in a wizard with on-screen keyboard overlaying bottom of the
> > > screen, where I guess wizard controls are.
> > > How can I continue?
> >
> > Does it help to put the device in portrate direction?
> >

> Thank you for suggestion. It will remain a secret for me: reboot of the
> device worked just fine, and I am not willing to test it again.

The problem is, that this on screen keyboard is really to big for the
screen and for the fingers. One should file a bug against this in LP

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!