Re: M10 tablet ...

El día Sunday, April 24, 2016 a las 09:04:02AM +0100, Barry Drake escribió:

> I've looked through the Ubuntu website.  One thing it doesn't tell me is
> what email client is available.  I see several web-based items.  The
> reason I ask is that when I co away, I copy my .thunderbird directory
> from my pc to the netbook so I get all the local folders that I use for
> offline work.  Maybe I should re-create them as imap folders for each
> account and solve the problem?

I'm using Dekko for more than a year now on my BQ E4.5 and on the M10.
Works great, apart of a bug which was introduced some month ago and has
a workaround: https://bugs.launchpad.net/dekko/+bug/1540149

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!