Re: M10 tablet ...

I installed Thunderbird through Libertine and it works! But bear in mind that for now, you need external keyboard to use it.

--
Filip Dorosz

W dniu 24.04.2016 o 10:04, Barry Drake pisze:
On 23/04/16 22:38, Mitchell Reese wrote:
Libreoffice writer comes preinstalled. Currently you need a keyboard
to use it - ths should change with the next update. There are other
text writers in the store. Great tablet!

I've looked through the Ubuntu website.  One thing it doesn't tell me is
what email client is available.  I see several web-based items.  The
reason I ask is that when I co away, I copy my .thunderbird directory
from my pc to the netbook so I get all the local folders that I use for
offline work.  Maybe I should re-create them as imap folders for each
account and solve the problem?

Regards,        Barry.