Re: SDK kit issue on arch64

Great, thanks for this - downloading the click now, and will update from that ppa shortly.

Mitchell

On Sunday, 24 April 2016 7:29:32 PM AEST, Zoltán Balogh <zoltan.balogh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 24/04/16 00:13, Mitchell Reese wrote:
Sdk doesn't seem to be working with Freiza - see this bug. Anyone found a workaround? https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-sdk-ide/+bug/1557187

Also, could someone please post a link to the click package version of the sdk?

Thanks.

Mitchell

Hi,

Please upgrade the SDK IDE package to the latest version [1] available in the SDK Release PPA [2]

This release fixes the problem. Please ping me if you still have problem.

The latest prototype of the click packaged IDE is available here [3] Please note that it is in work in progress and still lacks lots of core feature. The first usable package we expect to release in few weeks.

cheers,

bzoltan

[1] 3.5.1~133+201604191659~
[2] https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-sdk-team/+archive/ubuntu/ppa