Re: (Aquaris M10) First Impressions/Experiences/Warnings/Questions/Suggestions

On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 5:38 PM, Alexey Balmashnov <a.balmashnov@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 5:22 PM, Alexey Balmashnov <a.balmashnov@xxxxxxxxx
> > wrote:

Went through my mails again. Please do not get me wrong. I am totally ok
being early adopter, pay for hardware/incomplete sw to play with it, try it
out, test it, and help shape the future of the platform. What I do not
understand is: why Canonical cannot be honest with their users/customers
about current state of the platform and come up with press releases full of
carefully crafted marketing bull*t (oops sorry) statements???

I mean, for example this [1]:
Here at Canonical HQ we’re thrilled to be bringing our first fully
converged device to market with European partners BQ. This device is
capable of providing a true tablet experience and the full Ubuntu desktop
experience and will dynamically adapt to change from one mode to the other!

Of course, definition of "capable" was never disclosed nor there were no
statements that platform is still in its early stages of development.
Linked message have few more interesting pieces later on. And, guess why I
am referring to marketing...

Have a nice time.

Regards,
Alexey