Re: (Aquaris M10) First Impressions/Experiences/Warnings/Questions/Suggestions

On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 5:22 PM, Alexey Balmashnov <a.balmashnov@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 4:43 PM, Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> > By the way, it looks like in desktop mode I still have to swipe to get
>>
> > launcher visible, it does not react on mouse near the edge. How is one
>> > supposed to interect with launcher in desktop mode?
>>
>> If I go with the mouse pointer to the left side, "hitting the wall" with
>> it, the slides out.
>>

> Strange, does not work for me. Moreover, after disconnecting physical
> keyboard I cannot activate on-screen one anymore :( Bug?

Moreover, cannot power cycle device: reboot does not work, it looks like it
just restarts scopes.

So far looks more like a divergence vs. convergence:
* Apps that are built for touch do not work decently in desktop mode and
vice versa. On top of already mentioed on-screen keyboard not working in
firefox/gedit, it is not possible to control Scopes with keyboard/mouse: it
only reacts on touch screen events.
* System behavior is changed: reboot does not work as before :(
* Attaching/detaching keyboard brings issues.
* Cursor in active app (gmail web-app at the moment) gets lost from time to
time (web container issue?)
* Unlock screen lost its numpad entry widget, when code-lock enabled; so
when physical keyboard gets detached, and on-screen one is not activated
anymore -> no way to unlock the device.

Till now very far from optimal experience :( It is really not ready for
prime time.

Cheers,
Alexey