Re: M10 Tablet - First Impressions

On 04/24/2016 04:18 PM, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> El día Sunday, April 24, 2016 a las 04:08:07PM -0400, Skyflyer escribió:
>
>> I'm confused... how do you use Telegram on the M10 tablet?  When I
>> launch the Telegram app on the M10, it asks me for a phone number.  What
>> phone number do I enter?   The tablet doesn't have a cell connection ...
> IIRC, you just need to enter *any* of your mobile numbers and they will
> send you by SMS a code you must key-in in the Telegram client. I do not
> use Telegram anymore, but I think this way it works. It only verifies
> who you are and bind the session(!) to the mobile number.
>
> 	matthias

OK, great.  Thanks Matthias.  I'll try it out.  Thought it was like iOS
where WhatsAp integrates into the phone so that messages still arrive
even after iOS shuts down the app for inactivity.  That is the problem
with ChatSecure XMPP client... iOS keeps killing the client... and chat
after a few minutes.  Speaking of that... is there an XMPP client for M10?