Re: M10 Tablet - First Impressions

El día Sunday, April 24, 2016 a las 04:08:07PM -0400, Skyflyer escribió:

> I'm confused... how do you use Telegram on the M10 tablet?  When I
> launch the Telegram app on the M10, it asks me for a phone number.  What
> phone number do I enter?   The tablet doesn't have a cell connection ...

IIRC, you just need to enter *any* of your mobile numbers and they will
send you by SMS a code you must key-in in the Telegram client. I do not
use Telegram anymore, but I think this way it works. It only verifies
who you are and bind the session(!) to the mobile number.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!