Re: Custom Keyboard Layout - how to

El día Monday, April 25, 2016 a las 11:01:04AM +0200, Andrea escribió:

> Dear friends,
>
> I used to be able to customize my keyboard layouts in X. I have to do it
> everytime I reinstall my OS, because indic keyboards do not come with
> Lubuntu by default, adn one of the keyboards I use is not included in the
> Indic keyboards package.
>
> Where can I find info on how to make my own keyboard layouts for Ubuntu
> Touch on board keyboard?

Hi Andrea,

Maybe you are interested in this thread:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/756598/uk-qwerty-keyboard-spanish-tilded-chars-in-ubuntu-touch-ota-10

While this is mostly about external keyboard, it contains a pointer to
some other thread about the on screen kb:

http://askubuntu.com/questions/756598/uk-qwerty-keyboard-spanish-tilded-chars-in-ubuntu-touch-ota-10

(check the link 'here' in the answer...

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!