Re: M10 Tablet - CPU usage, suspend problem

hi,
Am Sonntag, den 24.04.2016, 22:31 +0200 schrieb Alexey Balmashnov:

> He also uses Dekko. But it might be related to any other notifications
> as well. I just find it weird that screen gets lighten up.

what is weird about it ? if you have your phone next to your beer on the
table in a loud bar you might not hear the buzzing of the vibrator or
the notification sound ... this is by design and you can disable
notifications for each of the apps in the settings ...

having an extra option to handle the screen behavior for notifications
would make a good wishlist bug though ;)

ciao
	oli