Re: Calendar: sync with Google Account does not work?

Hey Alexey,

- Could you check if you calendar sync is enabled on online account
(click on the account that you create, it will show all apps related
with this account)? This is not enabled by default.
- On calendar app check if you calendar is marked to be displayed. You
can check that on "calendars" page inside of calendar app.
- If you still have problems please report a bug[1] and attache your
sync-monitor log that can be found at
(~/.cache/upstart/sync-monitor.log)

Thanks
Renato