Re: Screenshot on Aquaris M10

El día Monday, April 25, 2016 a las 02:17:00PM +0200, Oliver Grawert escribió:

> hi,
> Am Montag, den 25.04.2016, 15:12 +0300 schrieb Alberto Mardegan:
> > On 04/23/2016 11:01 PM, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> > > The problem is, that this on screen keyboard is really to big for the
> > > screen and for the fingers. One should file a bug against this in LP
> >
> > Filed https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1574606
> >
> i must say i totally disagree on that ...
> the OSK is perfect if you have the device sitting flat on its stand
> (i.e. with the folded triangle at the top) and do touch typing like on a
> normal keyboard for actually typing longer texts (or programming, i use
> it a lot that way)...
>
> i agree that it is really hard to use it when holding it with both hands
> though, where you likely type mostly with your thumbs .. there the
> center keys are hard to reach.

Oli,

I totally disagree with that (yours). Look at the attachment: I'm in
Dekko and trying to answer an e-mail in the good way (i.e. not top
posted); I can't even see the blue cursor for writing because the OSK is
to high; sorry. And for programming with a lot of {}[][]/;... chars,
one needs an external "normal" keyboard anyway, I think.

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!