Re: (Aquaris M10) First Impressions/Experiences/Warnings/Questions/Suggestions

hi,
Am Montag, den 25.04.2016, 17:38 +0200 schrieb Michael Zanetti:

> On 25.04.2016 16:51, Niklas Brättemark wrote:
> > Michael,
> >
> > "Sure, at some point you will be able to install whatever desktop
> > application you want. Actually you can do that already right now"
> >
> > Can you advice me to the most straight forward way to do this ?
>
> This worked for me for installing inkscape, and I know Wayne Ward
> installed Remmina with this:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yJepibh68YaQijWO3Z3dWTtTTmzXnMmEE8eswhUXzw4/edit
>
> I'm not exactly sure what happens on upgrades if the OTA is changing the
> container config. In that case you probably need to manually update the
> config file.

note that some apps that are compiled against libEGL will not find the
mesa lib ... you need to copy it one level up (and add a new link) and
run ldconfig.real in the container (i noticed that with scribus on the
weekend...)

ciao
	oli