Re: (Aquaris M10) First Impressions/Experiences/Warnings/Questions/Suggestions

Hello Oliver.

Can you please give more info on this:
> note that some apps that are compiled against libEGL will not find the
> mesa lib ... you need to copy it one level up (and add a new link) and
> run ldconfig.real in the container (i noticed that with scribus on the
> weekend...)
I run across this also while testing different applications.

--
Regards,
Filip Dorosz

W dniu 25.04.2016 o 18:13, Oliver Grawert pisze:
hi,
Am Montag, den 25.04.2016, 17:38 +0200 schrieb Michael Zanetti:

On 25.04.2016 16:51, Niklas Brättemark wrote:
Michael,

"Sure, at some point you will be able to install whatever desktop
application you want. Actually you can do that already right now"

Can you advice me to the most straight forward way to do this ?

This worked for me for installing inkscape, and I know Wayne Ward
installed Remmina with this:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yJepibh68YaQijWO3Z3dWTtTTmzXnMmEE8eswhUXzw4/edit

I'm not exactly sure what happens on upgrades if the OTA is changing the
container config. In that case you probably need to manually update the
config file.

note that some apps that are compiled against libEGL will not find the
mesa lib ... you need to copy it one level up (and add a new link) and
run ldconfig.real in the container (i noticed that with scribus on the
weekend...)

ciao
	oli