Re: (Aquaris M10) First Impressions/Experiences/Warnings/Questions/Suggestions

Spent a long time trying to follow a couple 'how-tos' on this mailing list - installing anything without enabling write permissions has been impossible. Would apprecite being pointed to some more concrete directions with regards to Libertine.

Thanks,

Mitchekl