Re: [tablet] Gmail: cannot compose message

Thanks Víctor,
At this stage, no need for logs as we can reliably reproduce the issue
here, we simply need to dig into the web engine to find where the bug is
and fix it. We will update the bug report as we progress on it.

Cheers,

 Olivier

PNG image

JPEG image