[M10 tablet] Dekko can not scroll up

Hello,

This problem is with the M10 Ubuntu tablet. When I have it in the so
called desktop mode and try to answer an email, the on screen keyboard
covers nearly the half screen high (which IMHO is to much, others do not
agree), but more problematic is that I don't can scroll the buffer of Dekko
more up to see the cursor and the text while writing, when I put it
below the last line of the message I'm replying to. See the two attached
screens.

And I do not like top posting, i.e. do not come up with this hint :-)

Should I file a bug in LP?

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!