Re: [M10 tablet] Dekko can not scroll up

Hey Matthias,

It took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about but then I
recreated your screen to confirm.  I guess the assumption is that when
in Desktop mode you wouldn't be using the OSK but a bluetooth keyboard
instead.   I think a bluetooth mouse with an onscreen keyboard would be
a nice setup.

After thinking about it, I now agree that the ability to scroll the
buffer up higher seems like a perfect fix.  I filed this bug (1575319
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1575319>)
for something similar, but I would think this would need its own report.

~Will Atwood