Re: Launcher app location placement

I just noticed something... the Launcher bar switches depending on
mode.  In Desktop mode the Circle of Friends is on top and in tablet
mode it is on bottom.  Anyone have any ideas on this function?  Is there
a reason for the switching?  Maybe when you are holding the tablet your
thumbs are at the bottom?

I think for me, I want it to stay the same always.  Less confusion that way.

~Will Atwood