Re: Launcher app location placement

I agree on a smaller screen, like a phone, however as you can see in the
attached photos things get a little tricky on a 10" screen. My hand is
up higher on the side of the device and it no longer makes sense for the
launcher to flip to the bottom.  Also... it is just a little confusing
for me, no matter the mode... I always want that launcher to remain
exactly the same.

In looking into this, I also noticed that the Scopes will rotate in
Desktop mode but not Tablet mode.  Shouldn't the scopes rotate into
portrait mode as well?