Re: Internal browser

Ah thanks ive looked for examples and were to add it to but cant find
anything :(
ill keep poking around

thanks though my hootsuite app needs this to make it contained :)
now we seemed to have little icons on twitter app and no photo upload ?
and a pesky yellow line about android apps i cant get rid off!!

Wayne