Re: Ext4 on sd

hi
Am Montag, 2. Mai 2016 21:06:30 CEST schrieb Wayne Ward <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Im thinking of formatting my SD cards on my hd5 and m10 to ext4, I have been told id have to automatically add a mount in fstab which is fine, but is there any downsides and why isn't there a option already to mount / format in our own file system instead of fat32
The fstab is freshly generated on every boot, you would need to use a script or some such instead... I would use the user and uid= mount options too, so that your user can unmount the card if needed and that you don't run into any permission errors.

ciao
   oli

--
Mit Dekko von meinem Ubuntu-Gerät gesendet