Re: Gmail notifications

Ok, so I have managed to work around the issue by filtering by subject in gmail instead of "from" and "to" fields. I just applied the email filters I had in thunderbird to gmail (which were already based on subject).

My phone is once again quiet, and notifications are useful once more.

Cheers,

Francisco

PS - Example filter: *Subject:* "*[Ubuntu-phone]*". "Skip inbox (Archive)" *and* "Apply label Ubuntu-touch".

I hope it helps others in the same situation.