[Development] Bluetooth support for app development

Hi all, My apologies if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find amy info on it, so here it goes: I'm making an app for heartrate measurement with a bluetooth le sensor. I've been using the Qt bt framework and the app works perfectly on amd64 platform, but qt bluetooth is not part of the armhf click chroot. As I understand I should be using bluez rather than Qt for bluetooth, but I just can not get the app to compile (headers of libbluetooth installed, but cannot link against lbluetooth). Is there any information available on the steps to take to access a bt device on ubuntu phone, using C++?

Thanks,
Matthijs

--
Verzonden via Dekko vanaf mijn Ubuntu-apparaat

Follow ups