Re: How to downgrade a click package (in specific Telegram)? [Unable to open conversations]

Am Mittwoch, den 04.05.2016, 14:18 +0200 schrieb SuperPataNegra:
> rm -R .cache/QML/Apps/ubuntu.com.telegram* don't works for me. I am
> unable to open conversations, too.
You switched ubuntu and com, right command would be
$ rm -R .cache/QML/Apps/com.ubuntu.telegram*
:)

Furthermore I'm able to open conversations, but it takes longer as
normal and after leaving it stays highlighted gray (like you touch it,
but lighter; see attachment).