Re: Gallery update bug

I updated gallery on E4.5, MX4 and the M10 and I got the symptom on the m10
only. The dconf setting for the content source still had the old package. A
reboot fixed it, the click-hook must have run properly at that time.

I filed https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/click/+bug/1578244 to
track it

Pat