dekko - account configuration

I’ve recently had to re-create my account configuration for dekko
(because of https://launchpad.net/bugs/1570774) and I didn’t find how
to specify both IMAP and SMTP configuration in the same place. I’ve
had to configure two accounts, an IMAP one, and an SMTP one. I’m
pretty sure that in the past there was a way to configure both things
in just one go, and there was only one account listed in the
configuration screen, not two.

Also (this may be related), in the configuration screen for the SMPT
account, when I tick the checkbox to save sent messages, selecting a
folder shows an empty screen, so I cannot actually have my sent
messages be saved to the Sent folder on my IMAP account.

Are these known issues?

Thanks,

 Olivier

Follow ups