small problem when file name contains ISO 8859-1 chars

Hello,

I've copied some of my diaries to the M10 to have them for reading there
with the webapp-container; works very nicely. One problem is that some
files name are not presented in the browser, for example the ones below.
The problem seems to be that the names contain ISO 88591-1 codings and
the app only expects UTF-8. I could imagine that it will show such chars
with the ?-symbol (like the ls command does), but showing the full name
as blanks is IMHO a bug.

phablet@ubuntu-phablet-m10:~$ ls diario2006/Q*
diario2006/Qu?hacerenLaHabana.jpeg  diario2006/Qu?hacerenLaHabana.mm
phablet@ubuntu-phablet-m10:~$ ls diario2006/Q* | od -c
0000000   d   i   a   r   i   o   2   0   0   6   /   Q   u 351   h   a
0000020   c   e   r   e   n   L   a   H   a   b   a   n   a   .   j   p
0000040   e   g  \n   d   i   a   r   i   o   2   0   0   6   /   Q   u
0000060 351   h   a   c   e   r   e   n   L   a   H   a   b   a   n   a
0000100   .   m   m  \n
0000104
phablet@ubuntu-phablet-m10:~$ echo é | iconv -f utf-8 -t iso-8859-1 | od -c
0000000 351  \n

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!