Re: How to downgrade a click package (in specific Telegram)?

Hello,

May I suggest you to delete below two folder on you phone,
not only the QML cache:
    ~/.config/com.ubuntu.telegram
    ~/.cache/com.ubuntu.telegram

That will get your Telegram back but previous secret chat will be dropped,
in the meantime we are checking the problem that cache/config leads our
app. crash.

BR.
Jin