Re: How to downgrade a click package (in specific Telegram)?

Hi Jin,

Removing also the config and adding my telephone number again solved the issue. Thanks!

Greetings,

Mattias

On 05-05-16 05:58, Jin Hsieh wrote:
Hello,

May I suggest you to delete below two folder on you phone,
not only the QML cache:
  ~/.config/com.ubuntu.telegram
  ~/.cache/com.ubuntu.telegram

That will get your Telegram back but previous secret chat will be dropped, in the meantime we are checking the problem that cache/config leads our app. crash.

BR.
Jin

    rm -R .cache/QML/Apps/ubuntu.com <http://ubuntu.com>.telegram*
    don't works for me. I am unable to open conversations, too.