Re: Where to buy a phone?

El día Thursday, May 05, 2016 a las 09:06:23PM +0100, Gareth France escribió:

> On 05/05/16 21:03, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> > Do you really think, that all the mailing-list can help on this
> > issue? I can't.
> Oh I'm sorry, in future I'll just presume that you all know nothing.

Wrong conclusion. Here a lot of people know a lot of things, but a few
or even less can help you on such a private affair between you and BQ.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!