Re: Where to buy a phone?

On 05/05/16 21:19, Matthias Apitz wrote:
Wrong conclusion. Here a lot of people know a lot of things, but a few
or even less can help you on such a private affair between you and BQ.
I beg to differ. I asked where the phones are on sale, the web addresses. Several people have very helpfully responded. I know links go down sometimes, the become out of date. Any member here may happen to know the correct address for purchasing the e4.5. One person has sent me a valid link, unfortunately in German.

I'd politely ask you to adjust your attitude as biting my head off for asking a perfectly valid question is hardly inviting!