Re: Landing team 06.05.16

On 05/06/2016 03:27 PM, Yasmany Cubela Medina wrote:
Any news on the image for emulator?

Yes, the email was pretty clear about that:

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 5:18 PM Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
<lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    The system-image importer is back up so rc-proposed nightly builds
    should be good again. We used this time to prepare an OTA-10.1 re-spin
    for just the emulator that we'll be handing over for a quick QA next
    week. We want to get it into stable as soon as possible. Of course, we
    expect to have OTA-11 images for the emulator as well - once the release
    is ready.

Was there something more specific you were asking about?

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/