Twitter App "Graphics Downgrade"?

Hello,

since some weeks the UT Twitter app got a "graphics downgrade": small
icons, awful "hitboxes"*, no picture upload, no "pull down to refresh",
no endless scrolling, no swipe. Both browser and app (It's the same, I
think the app is a web app "only" ^^)

I've researched a bit and found out Twitter seems to "block" our
browser because of it's User Agent** (see attached images; #1 is UT, #2
is mobile.twitter.com via desktop, #3 is desktop with UT UA)

My question is whether this is known and where I could file a bug
(Avengers didn't help and a quick search brought up nothing.)

Thank you.
Christoph

* Clicking the link/icon you want is nearly impossible, you almost
every time open an other link, i.e. user's profile instead of a link in
the tweet, the link in the tweet instead of retweet/fav and retweet/fav
instead of fav/retweet.

** Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Ubuntu 14.04 like Android 4.4)
AppleWebKit/537.36 Chromium/35.0.1870.2 Mobile Safari/537.36

--
Visit me:
https://twitter.com/cherryistoph or https://twitter.com/criztovyl