Re: Best means for getting photos OFF Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition?

Only reason I use ssh/sftp is being too lazy to grab my phone and plug it into my laptop. That's way too much work! I use OwnCloud as primary now. Then FileZilla (but will skip that and just use Nautilus instead). Plugging it in and drag/drop is a last resort.

Sent from my iPad