Re: Best means for getting photos OFF Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition?

Owncloud is simple - setup and it just works
dont have to worry about wires the photos just appear on each device
automatically
there is a app out there if you can setup your own server which you
just apt-get install owncloud
add the users install the owncloud click and configure and your away :-
)

Wayne