Re: Best means for getting photos OFF Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition?

On 05/09/2016 10:27 AM, Michael Zanetti wrote:

On 09.05.2016 15:14, Oliver Grawert wrote:
hi,

Am Montag, 9. Mai 2016 02:00:20 PDT schrieb Michael Zanetti
<michael.zanetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hmm... The fact that people seem to recommend ssh and even adb over MTP,
indicates that something seems wrong with our MTP support.

nah, it is rather the fact that USB is unreliable on the MX4 ...

It's not working properly for me nor my wife, both on krillin.

There may indeed be issues with our MTP support. Have you filed a bug for the issues you and your wife see with krillin?

That said, the MX4 USB hardware is known to be flaky. It's hard to have solid MTP support with an unreliable transport.

/tony