Re: Best means for getting photos OFF Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition?

On 09.05.2016 17:36, Tony Espy wrote:
> On 05/09/2016 10:27 AM, Michael Zanetti wrote:
>>

>> On 09.05.2016 15:14, Oliver Grawert wrote:
>>> hi,

>>> nah, it is rather the fact that USB is unreliable on the MX4 ...
>>
>> It's not working properly for me nor my wife, both on krillin.
>
> There may indeed be issues with our MTP support.  Have you filed a bug
> for the issues you and your wife see with krillin?

Hey Tony, yes I did:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1565675

Please let me know if you need additional logs. Happy to help with testing.

> That said, the MX4 USB hardware is known to be flaky.  It's hard to have
> solid MTP support with an unreliable transport.

Yes, my MX4's USB port died completely. But no, all the issues I am
seeing with MTP are happening with krillin devices.

Br,
Michael