Re: Emulator image

Yes thank you it works great
on with some app updating and some new apps :)

Wayne

On 12/05/16 08:33, Michel Renon wrote:
Hi,

Le 11/05/2016 22:32, Pat McGowan a écrit :
I just ran into some issues using it from the IDE so maybe best to do
command line. To create it in the IDE choose custom and
specify ubuntu-touch/stable/ubuntu.

sudo ubuntu-emulator create --channel ubuntu-touch/stable/ubuntu
stable-test
ubuntu-emulator run stable-test

This will work on Xenial. On an earlier release (I have Wily here) you
need the latest emulator-runtime which can be found at
https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu/stable-phone-overlay/+files/ubuntu-emulator-runtime_20160330-0939-0ubuntu1~overlay1_i386.deb

Thanks to all who worked on bringing back an emulator image !
It works well, I could start my app from QtCreator without problems

Michel