Switching from WiFi to 3G causes network loss

Hello,
I'm experiencing a critical problem with BQ Aquaris E4.5.

When connected to a WiFi network it can connect to Internet (surf the web,
send and receive telegram messages). If I turn the WiFi off the mobile
switches to use the 3G network, but now it's not connected to Internet any
more.

I found that rebooting with the WiFi off solves the issue temporarily, as
when booted the device works correctly with my 3G network. If I turn the
WiFi on and connect to a WiFi network, it continues to work, but turning it
off (and so switching back to 3G network) causes the issue again. This is
particularly annoying as it means that a reboot is required each time
there's the need to use the 3G.

Has ever been reported a similar issue?
To which package could I file a bug report?
What kind of logs can be useful for that?

I can also try to debug that by myself if someone shows me where to start
from ;)

Cheers,
Fabio

Follow ups