Re: CALL FOR TESTING: New parallelized build job.

On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 6:02 PM, Robert Park <robert.park@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On May 14, 2016 5:01 PM, "Marco Trevisan" <marco.trevisan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>>
>> > 6. Inspect https://code.launchpad.net/~untrusted-ci-dev-bot to see if
>> > the resulting source package has the contents you expected.
>>
>> I've given this a try, and it seems to work quite well... However,
>> there's also another issue you didn't mention as known: the generated
>> changelogs don't include the LP: #xxxxxx numbers with the bugs fixed by
>> a given MP.

Thanks again for pointing this out, I believe I've fixed the issue,
can you double-check that this meets your expectations?

https://code.launchpad.net/~untrusted-ci-dev-bot/

Also, to anybody else reading this, please do try out a build or two
in the new system:

https://requests.ci-train.staging.ubuntu.com/

Thanks!

--