Re: Setting / size in BQ M10 HD device

W dniu 17.05.2016 o 16:32, Ramiro Alba pisze:
> Hello everyone:
>
> I've just got the BQ M10 HD device and played for a while by installinng
> new packages with apt-get to
>
> compile some sorce I needed, but I run out of space. I moved /usr/share
> to /userdata/share and made a symbolic
>
> link to /usr/share but the system became unbootable. I suppsose due to
> apparmor, right?.
>
> Is there any way to make the / partition bigger (say 8 GB) or move some
> space to /userdata.
>
> Configuring apparmor?

Instead of trying to work against the design of the product, create a
chroot in your $HOME - it will be much more reliable, will allow you to
continue with OTAs and keeping your device stable and read only. Will
also survive any reflashes, if needed.

Just better.
--
Michał Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>