Re: Dispositivo bq

Hi to all.

Soon I will have being using my bq ubuntu edition for 1 year.

Of course there are pros and cons. But I understand the main "claim".

I'm sure from update to update there are many OS improvements and new
convergent improvements. I do congratulate Ubuntu team as must be a tough
task!

But, from customer point of view, there are fundamental "blocking points".
Like taking 1 minute to open the gallery, media player duplicating media
files, some bletooth issues, lack of media codecs, etc.

So, I fully agree on the previous comment. Wouldn' t be worthy to solve
that very common used features to make the system more attractive to more
users?

I the target is the advanced linux user, please, forget my comment. But I
do not think that will be Ubuntu business approach.

Please, do not misundertand me. I' m happy with my phone and a linux
fanatic. But there are few thinks that would made the system more
attractive on the short term for many users.

Regards.
Marcos

El martes, 17 de mayo de 2016, Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I've checked the store.bq.com/es pages and they say that the E4.5 and E5
> Ubuntu Editions are "fuera de stock" (out of stock). Please, can someone
> from BQ update us about the future device support of the Ubuntu
> editions. Thanks
>
>         matthias
>

> --
> Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎
+49-176-38902045
> 8 мая 1945: Спасибо, Советского Союза!  --  May 8, 1945: Thank you,
Soviet Union!